Saturday, August 16, 2008

3 months anniversary..

mase berlalu cepat, I'm not realize that we have been married for 3 months already...17Th May to 17Th August...unfortunately, we're still staying apart...thousands kilometers...it makes me sometimes forgot that I'm a wife of somebody...i still feel that I'm single....hehehe...sorry sayang. but no more single mingle for next 2 weeks...everyday i need to cook for my hubby....so from now, kena asah cooking skill....

i still remember the day of our akad nikah...sgt excited amek gambar till we forgot to have our dinner...after photography session, our stomach dah meminta2 food nak di isi...but unfortunately, no more food for us...dah abis...dah le i got headache due to sanggul lintang yg berat, then perut masuk angin...so we went to mc d drive trough to have our dinner...ni lah pengantin makan mc d....

left: me with sanggul berat

on the next day is our reception day...another story plak..ni semua excited punye pasal. i prepared bunga manggar by myself a week b4 our wedding...kononnye nk yg grand, but lastly, i berarak without bunga manggar...so sad and a bit weird...d/t very busy on that day, i hope somebody can cucuk2 the bunga manggar but nobody did it till finish. then, i bersanding pun without kipas....my pengapit join excited gak till terlupa nak bawa kipas....hahaha...never think it will happened to me...however, it will be a good moments to remember...

so weird...berarak without bunga manggar


our pengapit tgh blur ape nak buat...hehehe



No comments: